The Girl Behind the Camera

Hi, I'm Gloria...and I'm the creative genius behind FRP! LOL, just kidding! I am however the Owner, and Photographer. I have craved the art of capturing moments, and freezing them in time as memories for as long as I can remember. Some days I still can't believe that I actually got to grow up, and live my dream as a job. As a Photographer I strive to make each and every client that I work with feel as though they are a friend...and that's usually what happens too, lol! Whether photographing a couple during the beginning of their lives together, a child full of wonderment, a family with teens, or a brand new little life just emerging into the world I always strive to create, and capture memories for every single person I work with that they can hold on to, & cherish for a lifetime. That is my goal, that's what's important to me. Sometimes my style may consist of my subjects being lightly posed & directed, and sometimes I may not say a word...and all you'll hear is my camera clicking away catching candids. But either way, the natural personality of each subject is what I endeavor to capture through my lens!

Contact

So, if you'd like to contact me to schedule a Session or with any questions you may have, here's my info:


Phone: 318.990.2440
Email: 4everremembered@bellsouth.net

The Other ME!

Ok, so I've been told that I am "way too about business" on my blog. Quite frankly I agree. I have tried to make time to blog about me (personally not just professionally). I want to share what's going on in my life with you guys, my likes, my dislikes, pet peeves, happy days, shopping sprees, etc., and not just post pictures from my Sessions, but I have lots of trouble (as you all know) just posting Sessions. I enjoy blogging, I really do, but their just aren't enough hours in the day for me to blog as much as I'd like.



Oh, well.



I'm making time! Even if I have to add an extra hour or two in the day myself (wouldn't I be rich, LOL). I mean seriously let's think about it, how many people get to do what they love? Not only do I get to blog (which again, I really do enjoy), but MAINLY I get to be a Photographer, and that is the bestest job EVA (ha)! So, I should take full advantage of my blessing, right?!! Of course! And part of that blessing is sharing it with you all (a.k.a. blogging)!



This is of great significance to me. Why? I feel that it is of the utmost paramountcy for a Photographer and their client to "click", to have a connection of sorts.....of great sorts. And I think that the beginning of said connection can start even before they speak a word to each other. I want to give future clients & blog readers alike (you know who you are & so do I, LOL) a feel of who I really am, what type of person I am (which is an extremely cool one by the way), what the experience of working with me is like, and if I'm someone that they want to "invite" into their lives to help preserve alive their precious memories.



So this is my public declaration to regularly blog, and to not blog strictly about business.



On with the business.....I mean post. So, within the next week and a half or so I'm going to be sharing a couple of things with you. One of them is of course a recent Session, but we'll get to that in a minute. The other (which I'm very excited about) is a post about things that I absolutely can not do without & REALLY love! My favorite things, things that I just have to have!



Anywho, about that Session - I'm not posting it now - but I wanted to give you guys a "teaser"!



She is SOOO gorgeous:






Can you guess who this little beauty is??!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh, she is sooooooooooooooper cute!!! ...can't wait to see more! ...and listen to your ramblings! ;)

    ReplyDelete