The Girl Behind the Camera

Hi, I'm Gloria...and I'm the creative genius behind FRP! LOL, just kidding! I am however the Owner, and Photographer. I have craved the art of capturing moments, and freezing them in time as memories for as long as I can remember. Some days I still can't believe that I actually got to grow up, and live my dream as a job. As a Photographer I strive to make each and every client that I work with feel as though they are a friend...and that's usually what happens too, lol! Whether photographing a couple during the beginning of their lives together, a child full of wonderment, a family with teens, or a brand new little life just emerging into the world I always strive to create, and capture memories for every single person I work with that they can hold on to, & cherish for a lifetime. That is my goal, that's what's important to me. Sometimes my style may consist of my subjects being lightly posed & directed, and sometimes I may not say a word...and all you'll hear is my camera clicking away catching candids. But either way, the natural personality of each subject is what I endeavor to capture through my lens!

Contact

So, if you'd like to contact me to schedule a Session or with any questions you may have, here's my info:


Phone: 318.990.2440
Email: 4everremembered@bellsouth.net

Introducing...........................

.............Emily Wells!!! Ok, so I told you guys that I'd share some of my favorite new artists, and so first I'm going to share with you Emily Wells. This is what happens when you stay awake late (which I do 99.9% of the time) and leave the TV on Carson Daly while you work. So, anyways she was a guest on his show one night, and I just fell in love with her performance, I think she's so cool! If for nothing else I love to watch the performance, how whe manipulates the instruments, and audio while she's on stage, it's cool like I said.

Anywho, just thought I'd share her with you guys! Oh, and I apologize in advance for all the ads running on screen, but this is the best video (audio wise) I could find of her, so I hope y'all like her (but I have to confess that her voice has been pretty controversial). Oh well, I still like her!




video

No comments:

Post a Comment